I’m trying to work out whether Deep Summer or Deep Winter is closer to my coloring. Dark navy usually feels comfortable on me. That observation isn’t enough to settle it, because my photos change a lot between daylight and warm indoor light. Pure white sometimes seems too stark against my face. Muted berry and charcoal seem promising, but I can’t tell whether that’s because of their depth or their softness. I’m hoping to test this with pieces from my closet first. I came across a page about [url=https://hair-color.top]deep summer color palette[/url] while collecting examples for a side-by-side check. Would you begin with softer blue next to a clearer blue? I’m looking for a test I can repeat in the same light, not a diagnosis from one selfie. If you’ve faced the same choice, which pair of colors made the difference obvious? I can avoid changing the camera angle between pictures. That way I can focus on the colors rather than the setting. I can ask a friend to look at the same set of photos so I don’t rely entirely on my own impression. A short sequence of comparisons would be very helpful.